ADS

LightBlog

Tuesday 9 May 2017

SHOCKING BREAKING NEWS!! ! Popular Bishop Drops Another Heart Shocking Prophecy That Will Shake Nigeria As Buhari Flies To UK {Must Read}

My Dear in Christ Jesus…
There is no need beating around the bush. It is better I go straight to deliver this message to you without further delay because the time is short. With burden and having seen what is happening in Nigeria and how people are dying and perishing. For the Bible said,
“Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.









Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.”- Ezekiel 3:17-19.
I was led to pray by The Spirit of The Almighty Father to pray in the night of 12th June, 2016 and God told me expressly clear that good days for President Buhari of Nigeria is over.
President Buhari will be suffering from one sickness to other until he will no more be capable to be in that seat of power. I saw him administering the nation as a blind man. Though blind man can preside a nation but it will not be good for Nigeria to be defined as a Nation whose President is blind.
Watch my word closely well to see if this will happen or not. God told me that Buhari is seating in the same seat of Belshazzar and the same thing that happened to King Belshazzar will happen to Buhari in a time not too long from today.
And again, it occurred to my personal spirit to verify from the scriptures of what exactly happened to The Babylonian King. Then I moved to The Book of Daniel which said,
“And thou his son, O Belshazzar, hast not humbled thine heart, though thou knewest all this;
But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified: Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.
And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.
This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.
TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.
PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.
Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.
In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.








And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old.” – DANIEL 5: 22-31.
God told me that Buhari and Belshazzar emanated from the same kingdom and the kingdom is against God and His people.
The Spirit of God also told me that Belshazzar is better than Buhari because he saw the hand writing on the wall and looked for a man that will interpret it to him but Buhari saw and never searched for any man. God also told me that Buhari has already gone out of the power from the spirit but men on the flesh are still parading him as their president.
God also told me that the gods and occultic powers he has gone to acquire in order to deliver him from His judgement is the same powers that will crush him in the middle of night.
God told me that He will make mockery of him before finally destroying him because Buhari has played with his righteous vessels. When I inquire from the spirit, God also told me that those who are standing by him now will soon run away from their life and as I continued waiting in the spirit.
I saw a change-over like a coup in Nigeria but am not allowed to describe the full nature of the coup but all I saw was Buhari is no more and no where to be found.
Buhari days has been shortened by The God Almighty and no amount of prayers that can deliver him from the wrath of God because God said he allowed him to maneuver the election so He can personally take him away.
Buhari will go and there shall be confederated system of government in Nigeria after his departure. The confederated system of government that will follow will give way for Sovereign National conference and after this there shall be the splitting of Nigeria because there shall be great violence in the country which no government can be able to control and this will lead to peaceful splitting and division of Nigeria into six and seven smaller countries.
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We Appreciate You for taking your time to check out this information. Love to hear what YOU think in the comments section below! If you find that you liked this story, don’t forget to hit the “SHARE BUTTON” and “POPULAR POSTS” button at the Botom of the page so that I can bring you more articles like this.

Adbox