ADS

LightBlog

Wednesday 12 April 2017

SHOCKING NEWS! ADVICE NEEDED!! My Husband Hasn’t "KNACK ME" Since I Sent Out My Househelp – Lady Who Caught Hubby with the Maid Opens Up

My husband has not slept with me since last year September ever since I caught him with the maid and sacked her. I have fasted and prayed yet my marriage is heading for the rocks.
Flamboyant relationship consultant and Lagos-based socialite, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram page to share the story of a lady who is in the middle of the ‘devil and the deep blue sea’.


According to the housewife, her husband has not touched or slept with her since last year ever since she sacked her maid after catching her p’ants down with her husband.
She thinks her husband is still sleeping with the sacked maid, adding that she now drives a Kia car as she suspects that her husband is the one that bought it for her.
She said her marriage might collapse soon as she cries out for help. Read her e-mail below;


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Appreciate You for taking your time to check out this information. Love to hear what YOU think in the comments section below! If you find that you liked this story, don’t forget to hit the “SHARE BUTTON” and “POPULAR POSTS” button at the Botom of the page so that I can bring you more articles like this.

Adbox